Digital Speed & Flexibility. Offset Look & Feel.
Our HP Indigo offers the best of both worlds, combining offset quality with the benefits of digital, including short runs and variable data. With the ability to handle various substrates, its white ink capability makes vivid color possible on transparent, metallic and colored media. And a robust color management system makes the Indigo best in class for color accuracy and consistency, allowing for expert color matching and PANTONE® emulation.
- Coated: 55 lb. text to 130 lb. cover; Thickness: 3 – 18 pts.
- Uncoated: 40 lb. text to 120 lb. cover; Thickness 3 – 18 pts.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Paper Format: 13″ x 19″
- Image Format: 12.48″ 17.1″
- Wide color gamut with up to 7-color printing, including true spot color and 2 sides in one pass
- White Ink Capability
- UV red security ink (only visible under UV light)
- Plastic, clear and frosted substrate