Near-Photographic Large Format Digital Color
Our Canon Océ Arizona printer delivers realistic, photo like image quality for large scale projects. Its variable-sized ink droplets that deliver finer details and smoother gradients in highlight areas, as well as crisp colors in the mid-tones and incredible density in shadows and areas of solid color.
The extra large flat bed allows us to provide full-bleed printing of single 8′ x 10′ images. The Roll Media Option provides the ability to print onto flexible media up to 83″ wide and 200′ long. Two independent vacuum systems also enable us to work in continuous imaging mode for rigid media up to 49.2 × 96.4 inches, or a standard 4′ x 8′ board. That means faster turnaround for you.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- 6-channel piezoelectric inkjet system
- Variable droplet sizes from 6 to 42 picolitres
- True flatbed for rigid media printing
- 5 pneumatic operated pins per vacuum zone
- Rigid media maximum area: up to 8′ x 10′ edge-to-edge
- Rigid media maximum thickness: 2 inches
- Roll media specifications: 35 to 86 inches x any length